Noble Solutions: The Solutions Hub Noble Solutions: The Solutions Hub (en)

Discover the Power of Noble Solutions: The Ultimate Solutions Hub

Elon Musk Sacked as Twitter CEO -->

Header Ads Widget

Trending Post

Mistakes Of Esau: 10 Harmful Habits That Ruin People's Destiny

Elon Musk Sacked as Twitter CEO

 Billionaire Elon Musk, the Chief Executive Officer [CEO] and owner of Twitter, announced on Tuesday, December 20, 2023, his decision to abide by the outcome of his Twitter poll and step down as CEO of Twitter. Musk had on Monday asked his followers on the platform to vote on a poll to decide his faith as Twitter CEO, and the poll, for which he stressed that he would abide by whatever the results are, turned out against him.

Elon Musk poll for his stepping down

Musk, in confirming his acceptance of the result of the poll, which was 57.5 per cent in approval of his resignation, said

I will resign as CEO (chief executive officer) as soon as I find someone dumb enough to accept the position.

So are you dumb enough to be Twitter's CEO? You know what to do. Musk, in announcing his resignation, said that the new chief executive will run Twitter operations while he [Musk] still manages the software teams as well as the Twitter servers.

The poll had only two options: yes or no, and 57.5 per cent of respondents voted in favour of Musk's exit, while the other 42.5 per cent were in favour of him keeping his position as CEO of the social media platform.

This resignation came merely two months after the deal to buy the company for $44 billion was officially concluded. Within these two months, Musk has been involved in several policy decisions that did not go over well with many users. Some of these decisions include suspending the Twitter accounts of the journalist whom he alleges to have leaked his sensitive personal information and lifting the ban on the former U.S. President and presidential hopeful in the 2024 presidential election, Donald Trump. The most recent is banning the promotion of other social networks on the platform.

 Other Changes Introduced by Musk

  • Musk has been accused of highhandedness and arrogance since taking over as Twitter boss, as evidenced by his firing of employees who disagreed with some of his policies.
  • Another one is the commercialization of the verification badge. At first, he proposed a $20 monthly subscription fee but later slashed it to $8, ignoring the backlash.
  • According to reports, Musk recently disabled the Twitter Space feature from the app after having a heated argument with the host of a Twitter Space he participated in. The company, however, claimed that Space was disabled because of a little glitch. It has since been restored following user backlash.

Voting Policy

Before the poll that sacked him, Musk tweeted Sunday night that every major policy change would now be subjected to a vote.

Going forward, there will be a vote on major policy changes. My apologies. won’t happen again.


He happened to be the first causality of the new policy if at all it was not his making to be voted out.

This is where the world does market analysis before trading

Also Recommended for you:

Post a Comment


Konga Online Shopping - Best Shopping Site